Breaking with tradition I have decided to do a release on the 16th this month instead of the 8th. Then the following release I plan to do on the 32nd, which of course doesn’t exist so it will actually be the 1st of month. The reason for this is just for fun, and because I would like to have my releases go out on the first day of the month 😉
- Implemented amf export feature. – Thanks to Steve Kelly for his work on this
- Allow range values to be treated as though they are vector values.
- Implemented preferences for edge and vertex size.
- Added simple about box dialog that displays the RapCAD version number.
- Improved the tool tips in main window tool bar.
- Improve memory management for values.
- Improvements to array concatenation code and some tests.
- Fixed some defeferenced null pointer exceptions in polygon.
- Documentation Improvements.
- Added some more examples
- Licensing updated.
Version 0.8.0 is available this month. See the Download Page for details.